Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

my dearest stella,

while i do think that your post was a bit ballsy being that we are a week from christmas,
and i'm the one who buys your loot,
i really do appreciate you being so candid.

i understand your predicament
but,
frankly?
you're choosing the wrong team.
and unfortunately, it looks as though you are going to have to learn that the hard way.

as much as i love you, you being my favorite child ended the first night you stopped sleeping.
you are back to being tied with the twins.
but fear not, my dear, tied with those two is a great spot to be.
the three of you own 99% of my heart
i have to give some to daddy.

i love you all so much.
and i don't want to throw anyone under the bus.
but, i feel it is my duty to bring something to your attention since you are so naive my sweet grasshopper.
have you noticed how angelic those twins have been for the past two weeks?

they may or may not be recruiting you to the dark side to propel themselves onward and upward.
just a thought.
stranger things have happened.
and
like i said, it is almost christmas.

so just a heads up.....sleep with one eye open as long as you are in cahoots with those twins.
you never know what they are up to.

oh.
wait.
you will have both eyes open.
you don't sleep anymore
jokes on me.


love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment