Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

my mama

birthday is october 24th.
blonde hair
blue eyes
beautiful
outgoing but reserved at the same time
loves pictures but scared of the camera
so smart
mad creative
martha stewart crafty
long legs
dislikes confrontation
loves babies
babies love her
amazing baker
an even better cook
loves tradition
lives for her family
daughter
only child
daddy's little girl
heart of gold
caring
nurse
fixes everything
nurturing
calm
mother to three
grandmother to five
her voice is soothing
my babies love to hear her sing
she makes soup if your sick
charming
lives and breathes for holidays
calming
plays tennis
loves to read
enjoys a bubble bath as much as yours truly
gardens
serene
adores being outside
loves wholly

mama, i love you so much and i hope to pass on to my children all you have given me.
thank you for teaching me what is important in life and how to be a good mother.

happy birthday, cher.

No comments:

Post a Comment