Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

baby it's hot outside

We finally made it to the new park downtown.
I have wanted to check it out for a while but you know how it goes.
Crystal is in town and I wanted some qt with my girl so we made it happen.

Nap.
Hurry up and eat.
Hurry up and get dressed.
Hurry up and get them loaded.
Hurry up and get there.
And it was totally worth it.




It was ridiculously hot for November 22nd



And I was so tempted to take a stroll through these.



These babies had FUN


And got dirty




 And ate mulch and leaves leftover from the big kids


 And Chloe got to hang with her friend Sofia.







And we got back to the car all hot and sweaty just in time to pass out......well 2/3rds of us.



Can we talk about how excited I am for Thanksgiving?

Everyone is coming to our house and our oven is broken.
Should definitely be interesting.
AND THEN
On Friday
we get our Christmas treeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
I am not one of those people who bans Christmas stuff until December or any of that crazy nonsense.
As far as I'm concerned, we could live in a holiday bubble all year round.
It makes me happy.
The twins and I have been eating breakfast to Christmas music since my birthday.
That was November 1st for any of you who may have forgotten to drop my gift in the mail.

Happy beginning of the holiday season, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment