Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Well hello there......

So I have been toying with the "to blog or not to blog" ever since I was pregnant with the twins. I blogged a few times during my pregnancy but never put it out there. I told myself I would remember all of these huge pregnancy milestones and I realized the other day I was wrong. My best friend is pregnant now and we were discussing what happened and when it happened with the twins and I couldn't remember for the life of me what happened when. That, in addition to my brother asking me why I "put the twins on blast on FB" made me pull the trigger. So here it is, I am now a Bloggess and those of you who want to join me in my Controlled Chaos, or more like Semi-Controlled Chaos or sometimes just straight up Chaos, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment