Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ahhhhhh......slowly exhaling.

I feel so much better.

Thank you all so much for sending love. Whether it was by email, facebook or a comment on my blog you made me feel better and not alone.

And thank you Amy for sending all your million followers who have been there done that and let me know I would indeed make it. Love you, Aim.

I really feel better already.
I have already begun operation spoil my kids faces off.
I know it's not right.
I know it will make it more difficult for those caring for my twins while I'm out of commission.
But,
frankly,
I don't care.

It has already made me feel better and let's be honest, that's what's important.
Ummm hmm.
I'm selfish like that.

So yeah.

We went to Curtis Hixon Park even though it was 942 degrees and I was quite certain my baby was going to fall out of my stomach right then and there.
And we went with the twins best friend Veronica.
She's a really good mom and packs lots of snacks.
She keeps my kids full and they know who butters their bread.
And they love it.
And they love her.
And Chloe's first french kiss was with her son, Jameson.
Which, she initiated, I might add.
Don't worry, we had a talk with her.



V knows Chlo loves wa la la la
so,
of course,
she hooked her up.

P.S. Chloe calls watermelon "wa la la la" with extra drama on the la la la with her tongue.



And girlfriend isn't scared of a little rind.




This is J letting Colton know that he will continue to kiss Chloe if he wants to.





Miss Independent enjoyed a leisurely stroll while her counterpart remained a permanent fixture on my hip.

Until there was more fun to be had.




We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast on Sunday.
And chicken fingers for lunch.
And I think there may have been a half of cookie in there somewhere.
I am kind of a health freak in regards to the twins diet so this speaks volumes on the level I intend to spoil.

But just for the record......only I am allowed to do that.......mmkay, grandparents?

Today I geared up and took them to another splash park.






And it's only Tuesday.
So twinnies.......live it up, we have two more weeks of this nonsense.

Mamma loves you.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and perfect. Like you and your sweet, sweet faced babes. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture number 13 makes me laugh out loud. It is such a representation of their personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And then Gran and Papa took them to the zoo. SPOILED... and we love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you. and SO happy you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete