Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

9 months on the 9th

Much to my amazement we are still trucking around here.
You two are 9 months and 2 days.
Just so you know, the chances of these things getting posted on your actual birthday are slim to none.

Bubba now has four teeth, two on top, two on bottom.
He has lost that gummy smile that screams
yeah mom, don't worry, I'm still a baby.
Chloe has two teeth on the bottom so if I squint and try to just focus on the top, I can still manage to see a baby.

***disclaimer....I will be switching tenses left and right in this post. Sometimes I want to write to my babes and sometimes I want to write about them. Let's just deal with it mkay?***



You both are extremely mobile and like to pull yourself up on everything.


Chloe got the memo that crawling was tres chic and hasn't looked back since.


You both love being outside and also love putting everything in your mouths so it makes it difficult for mama.


A lot of times I don't even know you have a large piece of debris in your mouth until you are crying and coughing with
watery
big
sad
blue
eyes.
Daddy says I need to pay better attention but I just tell him to shut it.
I think I am doing a pretty good job.


You both are getting bigger but somehow Colton is still managing to pack on the pounds quicker than you Baby G. You definitely didn't get that from me.

Colton weighs 19 pounds and Chloe weighs 16.2.

Chloe, you still love to eat a lot more than Colton and you both would rather feed yourself than let me feed you. You think you're big kids.
Chloe, you make the most delicious mmmmmmm noise everytime I put something in your mouth.
I can't get enough of it.
For your birthday dinner you had broccoli, chicken and carrots and I ate ice cream for your birthday dessert.


We kind of got in a fight this week because you went on strike for naps and quit sleeping through the night.
We spent a lot of time at Publix. Actually it was Publix's parking lot but whatev.
Frankly, I am over it but being that this is your birthday post I won't complain.
We made up and I loved you more.



Chloe loves it when I tap her mouth while she talks. We used to call it "talking like an Indian" but I am not so sure that is PC these days?


You both get very bored in your baby jail and would rather have free reign over the entire house and all of its contents.


You both still love Yo Gabba Gabba and I love it too because, aside from family DJ Lance Rock is a very cheap babysitter.


The most adorable thing you do now is give kisses to each other and everyone.
Bubba kisses 642 times a day and they are big fat soggy french kisses.
I love them more than anything in this world.


You both continue to test my patience daily but you also continue to teach me a
love
that I never knew existed.
You make my heart explode.
I love you sweet babies.

9 months on the 9th?
That means 12 weeks until 12 months?
How is that possible?

Mamma has a party to plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment